Monday, October 22, 2007

My ambition

Attention to all readers:


I just started blogging recently because of my sch's project and i will be using it as my personal blog too..! So be sure to view my blog... THANKS!!! For now i'm just going to share a little bit of myself first...!



MY 5 YEAR PLAN???

Next year i will be doing my 1 year attachment in a hotel... hope to do my attachment at Raffles Hotel... during my attachment i wish to learn as many things as possible b'cos i will be working in the hotel industry and try to gain more experience... after my attachment i will be doing my national service for 2 years... when i finish my national service i will be working in the industry again for another few years before going to AUSTRALIA to work... A change of environment!!!

GOALS AND ACHIEVEMENTS???

I hope that i will be able to graduate successfully from SHATEC and get a diploma certificate!!!

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES???

For now i do not intend to attend any courses till i graduate from SHATEC and until i have gain some experience and knowledge in the hotel industry... but if i have time in the future i will take up courses that are related to culinary line...

No comments: